NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
On a day when FOX's John Lynch said he's tired of the arrogance of the NFL and its owners (thanks for speaking up, John ... you get the Cold Hard Football Facts game ball for the week), the first-string referees and the NFL have reached an agreement in principle, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
This is legal speak for, "we're going to get this done, and soon. But we need to figure out how we can milk each other's cows 'til their dry."
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review