NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
On a day when FOX's John Lynch said he's tired of the arrogance of the NFL and its owners (thanks for speaking up, John ... you get the Cold Hard Football Facts game ball for the week), the first-string referees and the NFL have reached an agreement in principle, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
This is legal speak for, "we're going to get this done, and soon. But we need to figure out how we can milk each other's cows 'til their dry."
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team