NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
On a day when FOX's John Lynch said he's tired of the arrogance of the NFL and its owners (thanks for speaking up, John ... you get the Cold Hard Football Facts game ball for the week), the first-string referees and the NFL have reached an agreement in principle, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
This is legal speak for, "we're going to get this done, and soon. But we need to figure out how we can milk each other's cows 'til their dry."
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls