NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
On a day when FOX's John Lynch said he's tired of the arrogance of the NFL and its owners (thanks for speaking up, John ... you get the Cold Hard Football Facts game ball for the week), the first-string referees and the NFL have reached an agreement in principle, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
This is legal speak for, "we're going to get this done, and soon. But we need to figure out how we can milk each other's cows 'til their dry."
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".