NFL and Real Referees Agree to deal in "principle"
On a day when FOX's John Lynch said he's tired of the arrogance of the NFL and its owners (thanks for speaking up, John ... you get the Cold Hard Football Facts game ball for the week), the first-string referees and the NFL have reached an agreement in principle, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
This is legal speak for, "we're going to get this done, and soon. But we need to figure out how we can milk each other's cows 'til their dry."
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team