Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The 30-year-old running back for the Atlanta Falcons was arrested for DUI and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH in a 65. I guess he celebrated the win on MNF by getting wasted ... in very quick fashion.
Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173. Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.
Around 2 a.m.? The game didn't end until close to midnight.
The Falcons will let the legal process play out before commenting further.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls