Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The 30-year-old running back for the Atlanta Falcons was arrested for DUI and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH in a 65. I guess he celebrated the win on MNF by getting wasted ... in very quick fashion.
Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173. Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.
Around 2 a.m.? The game didn't end until close to midnight.
The Falcons will let the legal process play out before commenting further.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans