Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The 30-year-old running back for the Atlanta Falcons was arrested for DUI and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH in a 65. I guess he celebrated the win on MNF by getting wasted ... in very quick fashion.
Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173. Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.
Around 2 a.m.? The game didn't end until close to midnight.
The Falcons will let the legal process play out before commenting further.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012