Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The 30-year-old running back for the Atlanta Falcons was arrested for DUI and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH in a 65. I guess he celebrated the win on MNF by getting wasted ... in very quick fashion.
Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173. Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.
Around 2 a.m.? The game didn't end until close to midnight.
The Falcons will let the legal process play out before commenting further.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team