Michael Turner celebrates Falcons win with DUI
The 30-year-old running back for the Atlanta Falcons was arrested for DUI and speeding at a clip of 97 MPH in a 65. I guess he celebrated the win on MNF by getting wasted ... in very quick fashion.
Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173. Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.
Around 2 a.m.? The game didn't end until close to midnight.
The Falcons will let the legal process play out before commenting further.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team