Larry Johnson: Strip Club DJ Gone Mad
Thanks to TMZ for uncovering the fact that former Kansas City Chiefs running Larry Johnson is a side-DJ at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami.
From the story ...
We're told Johnson isn't the main DJ -- but every now and then, he'll take over the booth for a quick guest set ... and the crowd loves it.
I'm certainly not a strip club entrepreneur, but there is something crazy about hiring a former running back with a track record of five arrests in the category of female battery.
Throw in the fact that he's working around naked and half-naked females and surrounded by booze and drunk people and yeah, this is not going to end well.
There's only one way this can end: badly.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans