Larry Johnson: Strip Club DJ Gone Mad
Thanks to TMZ for uncovering the fact that former Kansas City Chiefs running Larry Johnson is a side-DJ at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami.
From the story ...
We're told Johnson isn't the main DJ -- but every now and then, he'll take over the booth for a quick guest set ... and the crowd loves it.
I'm certainly not a strip club entrepreneur, but there is something crazy about hiring a former running back with a track record of five arrests in the category of female battery.
Throw in the fact that he's working around naked and half-naked females and surrounded by booze and drunk people and yeah, this is not going to end well.
There's only one way this can end: badly.
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years