Larry Johnson: Strip Club DJ Gone Mad
Thanks to TMZ for uncovering the fact that former Kansas City Chiefs running Larry Johnson is a side-DJ at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami.
From the story ...
We're told Johnson isn't the main DJ -- but every now and then, he'll take over the booth for a quick guest set ... and the crowd loves it.
I'm certainly not a strip club entrepreneur, but there is something crazy about hiring a former running back with a track record of five arrests in the category of female battery.
Throw in the fact that he's working around naked and half-naked females and surrounded by booze and drunk people and yeah, this is not going to end well.
There's only one way this can end: badly.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team