Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chieftains. Our very own Kerry J. Bryne has an impersonator and the man called into the WEEI Whiner Line.
The gist of the Whiner Line is that it's a very popular spoof segment on sports-radio powerhouse WEEI. Folks call in to complain and mock just about everything in sports.
There are some very creative callers. And in the case of the Kerry Byrne impersonator on Monday, it is riotously funny.
The Whiner Line has gained so much traction that WEEI hosts an annual Whiney Awards ceremony.
Our Potentate of Pigskin has hit it big.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team