Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chieftains. Our very own Kerry J. Bryne has an impersonator and the man called into the WEEI Whiner Line.
The gist of the Whiner Line is that it's a very popular spoof segment on sports-radio powerhouse WEEI. Folks call in to complain and mock just about everything in sports.
There are some very creative callers. And in the case of the Kerry Byrne impersonator on Monday, it is riotously funny.
The Whiner Line has gained so much traction that WEEI hosts an annual Whiney Awards ceremony.
Our Potentate of Pigskin has hit it big.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team