Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chieftains. Our very own Kerry J. Bryne has an impersonator and the man called into the WEEI Whiner Line.
The gist of the Whiner Line is that it's a very popular spoof segment on sports-radio powerhouse WEEI. Folks call in to complain and mock just about everything in sports.
There are some very creative callers. And in the case of the Kerry Byrne impersonator on Monday, it is riotously funny.
The Whiner Line has gained so much traction that WEEI hosts an annual Whiney Awards ceremony.
Our Potentate of Pigskin has hit it big.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012