Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chieftains. Our very own Kerry J. Bryne has an impersonator and the man called into the WEEI Whiner Line.
The gist of the Whiner Line is that it's a very popular spoof segment on sports-radio powerhouse WEEI. Folks call in to complain and mock just about everything in sports.
There are some very creative callers. And in the case of the Kerry Byrne impersonator on Monday, it is riotously funny.
The Whiner Line has gained so much traction that WEEI hosts an annual Whiney Awards ceremony.
Our Potentate of Pigskin has hit it big.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team