Kerry Byrne Impersonator Calls WEEI Whiner Line
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, even for bacon-loving buffalo-wing-munching football chieftains. Our very own Kerry J. Bryne has an impersonator and the man called into the WEEI Whiner Line.
The gist of the Whiner Line is that it's a very popular spoof segment on sports-radio powerhouse WEEI. Folks call in to complain and mock just about everything in sports.
There are some very creative callers. And in the case of the Kerry Byrne impersonator on Monday, it is riotously funny.
The Whiner Line has gained so much traction that WEEI hosts an annual Whiney Awards ceremony.
Our Potentate of Pigskin has hit it big.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls