Jamaal Charles chases 'unbreakable' Jim Brown record
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts are back in mid-season form on SI.com. We hit two statistical home runs at Sports Illustrated this week.
Early in the week we took a long, hard look at the big statistical questions facing all 32 NFL teams.
Then later in the week we examined the assaults on the NFL record books that will take place this season.
High on the list: Kansas City's Jamaal Charles has a good chance to "officially" supplant the great Jim Brown as the most explosive runner in NFL history, while Drew Brees is just four games shy of matching Johnny Unitas' incredible streak of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team