Jamaal Charles chases 'unbreakable' Jim Brown record
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts are back in mid-season form on SI.com. We hit two statistical home runs at Sports Illustrated this week.
Early in the week we took a long, hard look at the big statistical questions facing all 32 NFL teams.
Then later in the week we examined the assaults on the NFL record books that will take place this season.
High on the list: Kansas City's Jamaal Charles has a good chance to "officially" supplant the great Jim Brown as the most explosive runner in NFL history, while Drew Brees is just four games shy of matching Johnny Unitas' incredible streak of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review