Jamaal Charles chases 'unbreakable' Jim Brown record
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts are back in mid-season form on SI.com. We hit two statistical home runs at Sports Illustrated this week.
Early in the week we took a long, hard look at the big statistical questions facing all 32 NFL teams.
Then later in the week we examined the assaults on the NFL record books that will take place this season.
High on the list: Kansas City's Jamaal Charles has a good chance to "officially" supplant the great Jim Brown as the most explosive runner in NFL history, while Drew Brees is just four games shy of matching Johnny Unitas' incredible streak of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team