Jamaal Charles chases 'unbreakable' Jim Brown record
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts are back in mid-season form on SI.com. We hit two statistical home runs at Sports Illustrated this week.
Early in the week we took a long, hard look at the big statistical questions facing all 32 NFL teams.
Then later in the week we examined the assaults on the NFL record books that will take place this season.
High on the list: Kansas City's Jamaal Charles has a good chance to "officially" supplant the great Jim Brown as the most explosive runner in NFL history, while Drew Brees is just four games shy of matching Johnny Unitas' incredible streak of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay