Jamaal Charles chases 'unbreakable' Jim Brown record
The Mighty Cold, Hard Football Facts are back in mid-season form on SI.com. We hit two statistical home runs at Sports Illustrated this week.
Early in the week we took a long, hard look at the big statistical questions facing all 32 NFL teams.
Then later in the week we examined the assaults on the NFL record books that will take place this season.
High on the list: Kansas City's Jamaal Charles has a good chance to "officially" supplant the great Jim Brown as the most explosive runner in NFL history, while Drew Brees is just four games shy of matching Johnny Unitas' incredible streak of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls