Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
Jack Edwards is the TV play-by-play announcer for the Boston Bruins. He's known for his enthusiasm and rather overly poetic and sometimes politically incorrect historic metaphors. He's a good, old-fashioned homer, in other words.
He was at his nearly violent best Monday, when the Bruins pulled off something close to a sports miracle in a 5-4 Game 7 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Bruins were down 4-1 halfway through the third period, and still down 4-2 in the final two minutes when they pulled netminder Tuuka Rask.
The Bruins strike for two goals in the final 82 seconds to tie the game, and then won in overtime.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate