Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
Jack Edwards is the TV play-by-play announcer for the Boston Bruins. He's known for his enthusiasm and rather overly poetic and sometimes politically incorrect historic metaphors. He's a good, old-fashioned homer, in other words.
He was at his nearly violent best Monday, when the Bruins pulled off something close to a sports miracle in a 5-4 Game 7 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Bruins were down 4-1 halfway through the third period, and still down 4-2 in the final two minutes when they pulled netminder Tuuka Rask.
The Bruins strike for two goals in the final 82 seconds to tie the game, and then won in overtime.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team