Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
Jack Edwards is the TV play-by-play announcer for the Boston Bruins. He's known for his enthusiasm and rather overly poetic and sometimes politically incorrect historic metaphors. He's a good, old-fashioned homer, in other words.
He was at his nearly violent best Monday, when the Bruins pulled off something close to a sports miracle in a 5-4 Game 7 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Bruins were down 4-1 halfway through the third period, and still down 4-2 in the final two minutes when they pulled netminder Tuuka Rask.
The Bruins strike for two goals in the final 82 seconds to tie the game, and then won in overtime.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls