Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
The speed of the internet is a pretty amazing thing. Stories quickly go viral, including two this year in Seattle alone:
The first was Captain Comeback's assertion that Golden Tate's touchdown against the Packers, the one that brought an end to the replacement ref controversy, was legit. In fact, it was crazy, with over 6,400 "likes" on Facebook, a number you rarely see even at major media outlets. And our claim last week that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck was another.
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard day to start going wild in Houston, too. We got this Tweet within an hour of the story being published. Trending in a major market like Houston is a first for the Mighty CHFF as far as we know.
Maybe Kerry's mom will love him once again.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans