Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
The speed of the internet is a pretty amazing thing. Stories quickly go viral, including two this year in Seattle alone:
The first was Captain Comeback's assertion that Golden Tate's touchdown against the Packers, the one that brought an end to the replacement ref controversy, was legit. In fact, it was crazy, with over 6,400 "likes" on Facebook, a number you rarely see even at major media outlets. And our claim last week that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck was another.
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard day to start going wild in Houston, too. We got this Tweet within an hour of the story being published. Trending in a major market like Houston is a first for the Mighty CHFF as far as we know.
Maybe Kerry's mom will love him once again.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team