Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
The speed of the internet is a pretty amazing thing. Stories quickly go viral, including two this year in Seattle alone:
The first was Captain Comeback's assertion that Golden Tate's touchdown against the Packers, the one that brought an end to the replacement ref controversy, was legit. In fact, it was crazy, with over 6,400 "likes" on Facebook, a number you rarely see even at major media outlets. And our claim last week that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck was another.
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard day to start going wild in Houston, too. We got this Tweet within an hour of the story being published. Trending in a major market like Houston is a first for the Mighty CHFF as far as we know.
Maybe Kerry's mom will love him once again.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012