Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
The speed of the internet is a pretty amazing thing. Stories quickly go viral, including two this year in Seattle alone:
The first was Captain Comeback's assertion that Golden Tate's touchdown against the Packers, the one that brought an end to the replacement ref controversy, was legit. In fact, it was crazy, with over 6,400 "likes" on Facebook, a number you rarely see even at major media outlets. And our claim last week that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck was another.
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard day to start going wild in Houston, too. We got this Tweet within an hour of the story being published. Trending in a major market like Houston is a first for the Mighty CHFF as far as we know.
Maybe Kerry's mom will love him once again.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls