Hey, Look, We're Trending In Houston
The speed of the internet is a pretty amazing thing. Stories quickly go viral, including two this year in Seattle alone:
The first was Captain Comeback's assertion that Golden Tate's touchdown against the Packers, the one that brought an end to the replacement ref controversy, was legit. In fact, it was crazy, with over 6,400 "likes" on Facebook, a number you rarely see even at major media outlets. And our claim last week that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck was another.
It didn't take long for our quick look at Matt Schaub's 527-yard day to start going wild in Houston, too. We got this Tweet within an hour of the story being published. Trending in a major market like Houston is a first for the Mighty CHFF as far as we know.
Maybe Kerry's mom will love him once again.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team