Happy New Year Bears Fans! Chicago Signs Jay Cutler For Seven Years
The Chicago Bears signed Jay Cutler to a seven year contract extension. This Bears fan photo sums up the collective reaction.
To Cutler's credit, he's saying and doing the right things off the field. From the Chicago Tribune:
Asked about the size of the deal and whether he could have pursued more money elsewhere, Cutler said, "You get to the point where it's, 'What's the most important part of your career? ... Dollars? ... Championships?' We're here to win.
"We reached the amount of money that we're going to be taken care of. ... Whether it’s $15 million or it’s $22 million, it’s hard to spend all that in your lifetime."
Now it's a matter of doing the right things on the field for Cutler.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls