Green Bay Packers history with CHFF on Wisconsin WTMJ
The Cold, Hard Football Facts did a pretty lengthy interview about Green Bay Packers history with Milwaukee radio station WTMJ, which carries the team's games.
The interview will air today at 5 p.m. ET. You can listen to the interview here.
You can also see their slide show highlights of the interview right now at 620WTMJ.com.
We refuted the old notion that Vince Lombardi's "Run to Daylight" Packers won on the ground. Quite the contrary, they won by dominating through the air.
The 1961, 1962, 1965 and 1966 champion Packers all finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Differential.
The 1967 champion Packers finished No. 3, but then recaptured the old air-game magic with a +42.5 PRD in their three postseason wins, incuding the victory over the Raiders in Super Bowl II.
By the way, the Super Bowl champion 1996 Packers and 2010 Packers ALSO each finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Diffferential. The 2011 Packers were the first team in franchise history to finish No. 1 in PRD and fail to win a title.
We made a presentation about the historic importance of Passer Rating Differential this summer at NFL Films, including its impact on Lombardi's Packers.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team