Green Bay Packers history with CHFF on Wisconsin WTMJ
The Cold, Hard Football Facts did a pretty lengthy interview about Green Bay Packers history with Milwaukee radio station WTMJ, which carries the team's games.
The interview will air today at 5 p.m. ET. You can listen to the interview here.
You can also see their slide show highlights of the interview right now at 620WTMJ.com.
We refuted the old notion that Vince Lombardi's "Run to Daylight" Packers won on the ground. Quite the contrary, they won by dominating through the air.
The 1961, 1962, 1965 and 1966 champion Packers all finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Differential.
The 1967 champion Packers finished No. 3, but then recaptured the old air-game magic with a +42.5 PRD in their three postseason wins, incuding the victory over the Raiders in Super Bowl II.
By the way, the Super Bowl champion 1996 Packers and 2010 Packers ALSO each finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Diffferential. The 2011 Packers were the first team in franchise history to finish No. 1 in PRD and fail to win a title.
We made a presentation about the historic importance of Passer Rating Differential this summer at NFL Films, including its impact on Lombardi's Packers.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review