Green Bay Packers history with CHFF on Wisconsin WTMJ
The Cold, Hard Football Facts did a pretty lengthy interview about Green Bay Packers history with Milwaukee radio station WTMJ, which carries the team's games.
The interview will air today at 5 p.m. ET. You can listen to the interview here.
You can also see their slide show highlights of the interview right now at 620WTMJ.com.
We refuted the old notion that Vince Lombardi's "Run to Daylight" Packers won on the ground. Quite the contrary, they won by dominating through the air.
The 1961, 1962, 1965 and 1966 champion Packers all finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Differential.
The 1967 champion Packers finished No. 3, but then recaptured the old air-game magic with a +42.5 PRD in their three postseason wins, incuding the victory over the Raiders in Super Bowl II.
By the way, the Super Bowl champion 1996 Packers and 2010 Packers ALSO each finished No. 1 in Passer Rating Diffferential. The 2011 Packers were the first team in franchise history to finish No. 1 in PRD and fail to win a title.
We made a presentation about the historic importance of Passer Rating Differential this summer at NFL Films, including its impact on Lombardi's Packers.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls