Great Moments in Beer: 'Cheers' Debuted 30 Years Ago Today
Sitcom classic "Cheer" debuted 30 years ago today, on Sept. 30, 1982.
It was a show about overweight and socially awkward friendless shut-ins who sat around all day drinking beer, eating bar snacks and spouting useless trivia. Their pals include a pair of mindless bartenders, a washed up old drunk of an ex-athlete, a slutty, foul-mouthed working class waitress and two slumming pent-up bar matrons.
In other words, it was a show that largely made the Cold, Hard Football Facts crew what we are today.
Bottoms up, Cliff and Normie!
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team