Great Moments in Beer: 'Cheers' Debuted 30 Years Ago Today
Sitcom classic "Cheer" debuted 30 years ago today, on Sept. 30, 1982.
It was a show about overweight and socially awkward friendless shut-ins who sat around all day drinking beer, eating bar snacks and spouting useless trivia. Their pals include a pair of mindless bartenders, a washed up old drunk of an ex-athlete, a slutty, foul-mouthed working class waitress and two slumming pent-up bar matrons.
In other words, it was a show that largely made the Cold, Hard Football Facts crew what we are today.
Bottoms up, Cliff and Normie!
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team