Grand Entrance: Virginia Tech, Metallica, college kids unleashed
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 09, 2012
Virginia Tech fans go mental as team enters field to the sound of Metallica.
Pro football is our vocation. But the pageantry and excitement of college football is what would send a thrill up our spine if we suffered the weakness of human emotion ... or if we had a spine.
Read more: CHFF Blog, Enter Sandman, Hokies, Metallica, Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech football, Virginia Tech Hokies, Vriginia Tech Hokies football
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos