Grand Entrance: Virginia Tech, Metallica, college kids unleashed
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Aug 09, 2012
Virginia Tech fans go mental as team enters field to the sound of Metallica.
Pro football is our vocation. But the pageantry and excitement of college football is what would send a thrill up our spine if we suffered the weakness of human emotion ... or if we had a spine.
Read more: CHFF Blog, Enter Sandman, Hokies, Metallica, Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech football, Virginia Tech Hokies, Vriginia Tech Hokies football
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos