God Save The Queen: The NFL's U.K. National Anthem Smokeshow
Wow! If you tuned into the Rams-Patriots game in London in time to catch Katherine Jenkins sing "God Save the Queen" you made a smart decision. Let's just say she has a really nice set of ... ahem ... vocal chords.
Here she is, in all her bosomy glory. Looks like we might have found ourselves a new "real and spectaculal" pigskin prognosticating muse at CHFF Insider.
Not all might be perfect, though. As CHFF reader and fellow plus-sized model Andy Moore (@AndyInNashville) Tweeted out to us: "I don't think that's her 'real' voice."
Well, who cares, really?
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team