God Save The Queen: The NFL's U.K. National Anthem Smokeshow
Wow! If you tuned into the Rams-Patriots game in London in time to catch Katherine Jenkins sing "God Save the Queen" you made a smart decision. Let's just say she has a really nice set of ... ahem ... vocal chords.
Here she is, in all her bosomy glory. Looks like we might have found ourselves a new "real and spectaculal" pigskin prognosticating muse at CHFF Insider.
Not all might be perfect, though. As CHFF reader and fellow plus-sized model Andy Moore (@AndyInNashville) Tweeted out to us: "I don't think that's her 'real' voice."
Well, who cares, really?
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay