God Save The Queen: The NFL's U.K. National Anthem Smokeshow
Wow! If you tuned into the Rams-Patriots game in London in time to catch Katherine Jenkins sing "God Save the Queen" you made a smart decision. Let's just say she has a really nice set of ... ahem ... vocal chords.
Here she is, in all her bosomy glory. Looks like we might have found ourselves a new "real and spectaculal" pigskin prognosticating muse at CHFF Insider.
Not all might be perfect, though. As CHFF reader and fellow plus-sized model Andy Moore (@AndyInNashville) Tweeted out to us: "I don't think that's her 'real' voice."
Well, who cares, really?
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team