God Save The Queen: The NFL's U.K. National Anthem Smokeshow
Wow! If you tuned into the Rams-Patriots game in London in time to catch Katherine Jenkins sing "God Save the Queen" you made a smart decision. Let's just say she has a really nice set of ... ahem ... vocal chords.
Here she is, in all her bosomy glory. Looks like we might have found ourselves a new "real and spectaculal" pigskin prognosticating muse at CHFF Insider.
Not all might be perfect, though. As CHFF reader and fellow plus-sized model Andy Moore (@AndyInNashville) Tweeted out to us: "I don't think that's her 'real' voice."
Well, who cares, really?
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team