FFSlots Gods Play Cruel Joke: QB trio Bradford, Tannehill, Freeman
The fun part about FFSlots.com, our fantasy football slot machine, is that it's really a game of chance more than skill.
You can be the greatest blackjack player in the world. That doesn't help you at the slot machines. Same for FFSlots.com. You can be a master football analyst or fantasy football manager. But it doesn't help if the FFSlots Gods want to play a cruel joke on you.
Such was the case for our own Potentate of Pigskin this week when he set his FFSlots.com lineup. You get up to five spins for each position, and he kept pushing to the end to get an all-star lineup of quarterbacks.
He pushed too hard in a game that makes you settle for your fifth and final spin. Like we said, a fun game of chance.
His Week 2 lineup, which you can see here and in the image below, is led by Josh Freeman, who goes to New Jersey to face the Super Bowl champ Giants; Sam Bradford, who has yet to live up to the hype with talent-deprived offenses in St. Louis; and Miami rookie Ryan Tannehill who was dreadful in Week 1.
CHFF editor Pat Imig got sucker punched with his running backs: Isaiah Pead, Jackie Battle and Beanie Wells. See his line-up here.
And AFC North beat man Stephen Stone has for his defenses the Dolphins, Titans and Chiefs, who were burned for a total of 104 points in Week 1. See his lineup here.
Playing FFSlots.com is fast, fun and easy. Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes. You can also create your own league in seconds and compete against your friends.
You may be blessed with a great team, or may suffer the wrath of the FFslots.com Gods.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay