FFSlots Gods Play Cruel Joke: QB trio Bradford, Tannehill, Freeman
The fun part about FFSlots.com, our fantasy football slot machine, is that it's really a game of chance more than skill.
You can be the greatest blackjack player in the world. That doesn't help you at the slot machines. Same for FFSlots.com. You can be a master football analyst or fantasy football manager. But it doesn't help if the FFSlots Gods want to play a cruel joke on you.
Such was the case for our own Potentate of Pigskin this week when he set his FFSlots.com lineup. You get up to five spins for each position, and he kept pushing to the end to get an all-star lineup of quarterbacks.
He pushed too hard in a game that makes you settle for your fifth and final spin. Like we said, a fun game of chance.
His Week 2 lineup, which you can see here and in the image below, is led by Josh Freeman, who goes to New Jersey to face the Super Bowl champ Giants; Sam Bradford, who has yet to live up to the hype with talent-deprived offenses in St. Louis; and Miami rookie Ryan Tannehill who was dreadful in Week 1.
CHFF editor Pat Imig got sucker punched with his running backs: Isaiah Pead, Jackie Battle and Beanie Wells. See his line-up here.
And AFC North beat man Stephen Stone has for his defenses the Dolphins, Titans and Chiefs, who were burned for a total of 104 points in Week 1. See his lineup here.
Playing FFSlots.com is fast, fun and easy. Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes. You can also create your own league in seconds and compete against your friends.
You may be blessed with a great team, or may suffer the wrath of the FFslots.com Gods.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?