Fantasy Football Slot Machine: Free, Fun, Easy Ca$H
Fantasy Football + Slot Machine + no entry fee = Money.
Enter FFSlots.com, our new Fantasy Football Slot Machine. It’s quick, fun, free and easy ... kind of like our ex-girlfriends.
Spin the reels. Pick a team! You can also create your own leagues for you and your friends in seconds.
FFSlots had over 2,000 competitors in Week 2. Asbestos3 won $200 for his first-place finish. There are other cash prizes, too.
So here’s the deal: go into FFSlots.com, spin the reels and pick your team.
Like any slot machine, it’s really a game of chance more than skill. But also a fun and easy way to pick a team.
Here's a look at the Week 3 team of our very own Patrick Imig. He's a little weak at running back.
If anyone with Arian Foster on their team wants to trade for Ronnie Brown, contact @patrickimig.
*trades not actually possible in FF Slots.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team