Ditka Influence Permeates Monday Night Atmosphere in San Francisco
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 20, 2012
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts' Ditka-Ologist
While appreciating the power of Ditka, check out Iron Mike's recipe for pot-roast Nachos. No reason we can't include them on the Thanksgiving Table.
Read more: Alex Smith, CHFF Blog, Chicago Bears, Jay Cutler, Jim Harbaugh, Mike Ditka, Patrick Imig, San Francicso 49ers, Week 11
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos