Ditka Influence Permeates Monday Night Atmosphere in San Francisco
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 20, 2012
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts' Ditka-Ologist
While appreciating the power of Ditka, check out Iron Mike's recipe for pot-roast Nachos. No reason we can't include them on the Thanksgiving Table.
Read more: Alex Smith, CHFF Blog, Chicago Bears, Jay Cutler, Jim Harbaugh, Mike Ditka, Patrick Imig, San Francicso 49ers, Week 11
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team