DeWayne Patterson And Renaldo Jackson Use Forklift To Steal $60K Worth Of Chicken Wings
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts Buffalo Wing Beat Writer
DeWayne and Renaldo worked at Nordic Cold Storage in Georgia. There they had access to thousands of pounds of frozen chicken wings.
Their failed heist is the frozen poultry version of a tandem of bank teller's trying to steal money from the company vault.
From the Altanta Journal Constitution:
On Jan. 12 around midday, the two men allegedly backed up an Enterprise rental truck to a bay door at the business, and loaded the truck with 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings, according to the report.
Managers at the business told police that Jackson used a forklift to load the wings while Patterson served as lookout.
It's interesting to note that the two men were arrested on a felony count and posted bond.
There is no word on the whereabouts of the wings.
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR CHICKEN WINGS
Chicken wings are an important part of a good life's diet. If you see any of these wings, please collect them or return them to a rightful wing-chomper.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay