DeWayne Patterson And Renaldo Jackson Use Forklift To Steal $60K Worth Of Chicken Wings
by Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts Buffalo Wing Beat Writer
DeWayne and Renaldo worked at Nordic Cold Storage in Georgia. There they had access to thousands of pounds of frozen chicken wings.
Their failed heist is the frozen poultry version of a tandem of bank teller's trying to steal money from the company vault.
From the Altanta Journal Constitution:
On Jan. 12 around midday, the two men allegedly backed up an Enterprise rental truck to a bay door at the business, and loaded the truck with 10 pallets of Tyson frozen chicken wings, according to the report.
Managers at the business told police that Jackson used a forklift to load the wings while Patterson served as lookout.
It's interesting to note that the two men were arrested on a felony count and posted bond.
There is no word on the whereabouts of the wings.
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR CHICKEN WINGS
Chicken wings are an important part of a good life's diet. If you see any of these wings, please collect them or return them to a rightful wing-chomper.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team