Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
In the next 3 days, 3 proud men are going to define what it means to be a Mancathelete.
Two come from Boston, where it's civilized and the pillars of western society ensure freedom and liberty for our nation since it's founding.
The other hails from a corner of the earth so remote, primitive and borderline uninhabitable that we can't name it for fear of repercussions from the heavily armed post-apocolyptic motorcycle gangs that probably run the streets. Okay, I'll name it. Bill's from New Jersey. Like you couldn't tell from the description.
What goes into the making of a Mancathelete? Is it long hours in dimly lit barrooms? Marathon football stat studying sessions? A life spent dodging certain death on the streets of Jersey? How do you measure a Mancathalete's heart?
Is it with the Eye of the Tiger?
Today the Football Nation Crew begins, in earnest, our trip to New Orleans. Along the way, we'll engage in games of Manly Endeavor and find out the answers to these questions and many more.
In all likelyhood, we'll answer questions you'll wish no one ever asked. Won't you please take this journey with us? #RoadTripNOLA
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team