Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
In the next 3 days, 3 proud men are going to define what it means to be a Mancathelete.
Two come from Boston, where it's civilized and the pillars of western society ensure freedom and liberty for our nation since it's founding.
The other hails from a corner of the earth so remote, primitive and borderline uninhabitable that we can't name it for fear of repercussions from the heavily armed post-apocolyptic motorcycle gangs that probably run the streets. Okay, I'll name it. Bill's from New Jersey. Like you couldn't tell from the description.
What goes into the making of a Mancathelete? Is it long hours in dimly lit barrooms? Marathon football stat studying sessions? A life spent dodging certain death on the streets of Jersey? How do you measure a Mancathalete's heart?
Is it with the Eye of the Tiger?
Today the Football Nation Crew begins, in earnest, our trip to New Orleans. Along the way, we'll engage in games of Manly Endeavor and find out the answers to these questions and many more.
In all likelyhood, we'll answer questions you'll wish no one ever asked. Won't you please take this journey with us? #RoadTripNOLA
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012