Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
In the next 3 days, 3 proud men are going to define what it means to be a Mancathelete.
Two come from Boston, where it's civilized and the pillars of western society ensure freedom and liberty for our nation since it's founding.
The other hails from a corner of the earth so remote, primitive and borderline uninhabitable that we can't name it for fear of repercussions from the heavily armed post-apocolyptic motorcycle gangs that probably run the streets. Okay, I'll name it. Bill's from New Jersey. Like you couldn't tell from the description.
What goes into the making of a Mancathelete? Is it long hours in dimly lit barrooms? Marathon football stat studying sessions? A life spent dodging certain death on the streets of Jersey? How do you measure a Mancathalete's heart?
Is it with the Eye of the Tiger?
Today the Football Nation Crew begins, in earnest, our trip to New Orleans. Along the way, we'll engage in games of Manly Endeavor and find out the answers to these questions and many more.
In all likelyhood, we'll answer questions you'll wish no one ever asked. Won't you please take this journey with us? #RoadTripNOLA
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls