Cold Hard Truth: Joe Flacco Endorses Diarrhea-Inducing Gummy Bears
In January 2013, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco became a spokesman for Haribo Gummy Bears.
According to reviews on Amazon.com for the 5-lb sugar-free bag, the Gummy Bears have caused severe gastrointestinal problems for many. This could explain Flacco's 2013 on-field regression.
It also begs the question as to whether or not we should allow any company to produce and sell sugar free gummy bears.
Below are some of the actual comments on Amazon.com.
Another interception by Joe Flacco .
- NFL Week 2 Preview
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- NFL Week 1: Denver Broncos Best Ever In Home Openers
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Seven Statistical Highlights From NFL Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay