Cold Hard Truth: Joe Flacco Endorses Diarrhea-Inducing Gummy Bears
In January 2013, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco became a spokesman for Haribo Gummy Bears.
According to reviews on Amazon.com for the 5-lb sugar-free bag, the Gummy Bears have caused severe gastrointestinal problems for many. This could explain Flacco's 2013 on-field regression.
It also begs the question as to whether or not we should allow any company to produce and sell sugar free gummy bears.
Below are some of the actual comments on Amazon.com.
Another interception by Joe Flacco .
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team