Chuck Pagano Locker Room Speech Inspires Colts After Big Win Over Dolphins
Chuck Pagano hit the Colts locker room after their big win over the Dolphins Sunday, lifting the team with his inspirational words while clearly battling the effects of chemotherapy.
Indianapolis beat Miami, 23-20, behind a rookie record 433 passing yards by quarterback Andrew Luck.
"I'm dancing at two more weddings and we're hoisting that (Lombardi) Trophy together," said the emotional coach, referencing his daughters' nuptials and his goals for the organization in the wake of the disastrous 2011 season.
Pagano, of course, was diagnosed with leukemia at the start of the season. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians is the team's interim coach as Pagano undergoes treatment over the next several months.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans