Chuck Pagano Locker Room Speech Inspires Colts After Big Win Over Dolphins
Chuck Pagano hit the Colts locker room after their big win over the Dolphins Sunday, lifting the team with his inspirational words while clearly battling the effects of chemotherapy.
Indianapolis beat Miami, 23-20, behind a rookie record 433 passing yards by quarterback Andrew Luck.
"I'm dancing at two more weddings and we're hoisting that (Lombardi) Trophy together," said the emotional coach, referencing his daughters' nuptials and his goals for the organization in the wake of the disastrous 2011 season.
Pagano, of course, was diagnosed with leukemia at the start of the season. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians is the team's interim coach as Pagano undergoes treatment over the next several months.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls