Chuck Pagano Locker Room Speech Inspires Colts After Big Win Over Dolphins
Chuck Pagano hit the Colts locker room after their big win over the Dolphins Sunday, lifting the team with his inspirational words while clearly battling the effects of chemotherapy.
Indianapolis beat Miami, 23-20, behind a rookie record 433 passing yards by quarterback Andrew Luck.
"I'm dancing at two more weddings and we're hoisting that (Lombardi) Trophy together," said the emotional coach, referencing his daughters' nuptials and his goals for the organization in the wake of the disastrous 2011 season.
Pagano, of course, was diagnosed with leukemia at the start of the season. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians is the team's interim coach as Pagano undergoes treatment over the next several months.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team