Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
Two pop-culture Supermen collided this week when famous tough guy and semi-noted football analyst Chuck Norris recently blew a big huge man-kiss to his proselytizing brother of pigskin, Tim Tebow, in a column on Newsbusters.
Norris calls Tebow "an ultimate clutch player" and "athletic warrior."
He also writes that Tebow's 2011 season with the Denver Broncos "was one of the most remarkable in football history."
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have been famously fond of the misunderstood Tebow. After all, his production is far greater than anyone gives him credit for, at least if you have the right tools to measure it, such as Real Quarterback Rating.
But Norris takes it well beyond the Cold, Hard Football Facts and turns it into an all-out Tebow bromance.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team