Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
Two pop-culture Supermen collided this week when famous tough guy and semi-noted football analyst Chuck Norris recently blew a big huge man-kiss to his proselytizing brother of pigskin, Tim Tebow, in a column on Newsbusters.
Norris calls Tebow "an ultimate clutch player" and "athletic warrior."
He also writes that Tebow's 2011 season with the Denver Broncos "was one of the most remarkable in football history."
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have been famously fond of the misunderstood Tebow. After all, his production is far greater than anyone gives him credit for, at least if you have the right tools to measure it, such as Real Quarterback Rating.
But Norris takes it well beyond the Cold, Hard Football Facts and turns it into an all-out Tebow bromance.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team