Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
Two pop-culture Supermen collided this week when famous tough guy and semi-noted football analyst Chuck Norris recently blew a big huge man-kiss to his proselytizing brother of pigskin, Tim Tebow, in a column on Newsbusters.
Norris calls Tebow "an ultimate clutch player" and "athletic warrior."
He also writes that Tebow's 2011 season with the Denver Broncos "was one of the most remarkable in football history."
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have been famously fond of the misunderstood Tebow. After all, his production is far greater than anyone gives him credit for, at least if you have the right tools to measure it, such as Real Quarterback Rating.
But Norris takes it well beyond the Cold, Hard Football Facts and turns it into an all-out Tebow bromance.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review