Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
Two pop-culture Supermen collided this week when famous tough guy and semi-noted football analyst Chuck Norris recently blew a big huge man-kiss to his proselytizing brother of pigskin, Tim Tebow, in a column on Newsbusters.
Norris calls Tebow "an ultimate clutch player" and "athletic warrior."
He also writes that Tebow's 2011 season with the Denver Broncos "was one of the most remarkable in football history."
The Cold, Hard Football Facts have been famously fond of the misunderstood Tebow. After all, his production is far greater than anyone gives him credit for, at least if you have the right tools to measure it, such as Real Quarterback Rating.
But Norris takes it well beyond the Cold, Hard Football Facts and turns it into an all-out Tebow bromance.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls