CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning.
He tackled the 2013 season and talked about our great new Intelligence Index. The indicator tells us which teams play the best in situational football and which play the worst. Perhaps most importantly, smart teams consistently beat the spread, while dumb teams consistently get hammered ATS.
CHFF stat pioneer Jonathan Comey is covering the indicator each week of the season at CHFF Insider.
By the way, we offered a $10 discount of a CHFF Insider season pass this morning on the show for WEEI listeners, too. You can use it, too. Register for a CHFF Insider season pass, enter coupon code WEEI, and save $10 of an entire season of ATS analysis, "King of Prop" analysis, interviews with Vegas oddsmakers, unique stats and more.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review