CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning.
He tackled the 2013 season and talked about our great new Intelligence Index. The indicator tells us which teams play the best in situational football and which play the worst. Perhaps most importantly, smart teams consistently beat the spread, while dumb teams consistently get hammered ATS.
CHFF stat pioneer Jonathan Comey is covering the indicator each week of the season at CHFF Insider.
By the way, we offered a $10 discount of a CHFF Insider season pass this morning on the show for WEEI listeners, too. You can use it, too. Register for a CHFF Insider season pass, enter coupon code WEEI, and save $10 of an entire season of ATS analysis, "King of Prop" analysis, interviews with Vegas oddsmakers, unique stats and more.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team