CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning.
He tackled the 2013 season and talked about our great new Intelligence Index. The indicator tells us which teams play the best in situational football and which play the worst. Perhaps most importantly, smart teams consistently beat the spread, while dumb teams consistently get hammered ATS.
CHFF stat pioneer Jonathan Comey is covering the indicator each week of the season at CHFF Insider.
By the way, we offered a $10 discount of a CHFF Insider season pass this morning on the show for WEEI listeners, too. You can use it, too. Register for a CHFF Insider season pass, enter coupon code WEEI, and save $10 of an entire season of ATS analysis, "King of Prop" analysis, interviews with Vegas oddsmakers, unique stats and more.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team