CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning.
He tackled the 2013 season and talked about our great new Intelligence Index. The indicator tells us which teams play the best in situational football and which play the worst. Perhaps most importantly, smart teams consistently beat the spread, while dumb teams consistently get hammered ATS.
CHFF stat pioneer Jonathan Comey is covering the indicator each week of the season at CHFF Insider.
By the way, we offered a $10 discount of a CHFF Insider season pass this morning on the show for WEEI listeners, too. You can use it, too. Register for a CHFF Insider season pass, enter coupon code WEEI, and save $10 of an entire season of ATS analysis, "King of Prop" analysis, interviews with Vegas oddsmakers, unique stats and more.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay