CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning.
He tackled the 2013 season and talked about our great new Intelligence Index. The indicator tells us which teams play the best in situational football and which play the worst. Perhaps most importantly, smart teams consistently beat the spread, while dumb teams consistently get hammered ATS.
CHFF stat pioneer Jonathan Comey is covering the indicator each week of the season at CHFF Insider.
By the way, we offered a $10 discount of a CHFF Insider season pass this morning on the show for WEEI listeners, too. You can use it, too. Register for a CHFF Insider season pass, enter coupon code WEEI, and save $10 of an entire season of ATS analysis, "King of Prop" analysis, interviews with Vegas oddsmakers, unique stats and more.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team