CHFF Radio: Bill Belichick's Days As A College Athlete
Cold, Hard Football Facts.com Radio hits the digital airwaves each Wednesday live from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com.
This week we talked to broadcaster Mike Carlson, who covers the NFL for U.K. Channel 4 and for the BBC, along with other outlets. He covered the Patriots-Rams game in London on Sunday.
Carlson also played college lacrosse with Bill Belichick. Turns out Belichick's analytical brain and quest for an edge was working hard even back then.
Carlson has also written for CHFF in the past, including this great CHFF Classic, "Showtime in Tinsletown," about the star-studded L.A. Rams of the 1950s.
Carlson was supposed to join us last week but we ran into some international communications hiccups. Glad to get him back in the queue this week.
We'll also talked with FootballNation.com and FFChamps.com fantasy football expert Bill Enright, he comes to the table with a mountain of knowledge. Enright also lives in northern New Jersey. So he will discuss the devestation surrounding his area and its impact on the NFL,
CHFF Radio on Patriots.com is hosted by Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and talented CHFF editor and resident Voice of God Patrick Imig.
They also tackle the NFL's iciest issues each week, break down the best teams in the NFL and tackle every game with their Stat Attack.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, joins at 5 p.m. with his irreverent take on football and on life.
You can join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012