CHFF Audio: Boston A Football Town, Plus 2012 NFL Predictions
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled the 2012 season this morning with his pals at sports radio WEEI.
Listen to the entire fact-filled audio right here on WEEI.com.
The far-ranging interview tackled all kinds of topics:
Boston is a football town, not a baseball town; the Houston Texans will edge out the New England Patriots in the AFC; "establishing the run" is overblown; clutch quarterbacks; our predictions from SI.com, and all the goodies at CHFF Insider, including the awesome power of Spreadapedia.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review