CHFF Audio: Boston A Football Town, Plus 2012 NFL Predictions
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled the 2012 season this morning with his pals at sports radio WEEI.
Listen to the entire fact-filled audio right here on WEEI.com.
The far-ranging interview tackled all kinds of topics:
Boston is a football town, not a baseball town; the Houston Texans will edge out the New England Patriots in the AFC; "establishing the run" is overblown; clutch quarterbacks; our predictions from SI.com, and all the goodies at CHFF Insider, including the awesome power of Spreadapedia.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012