CHFF Audio: Boston A Football Town, Plus 2012 NFL Predictions
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled the 2012 season this morning with his pals at sports radio WEEI.
Listen to the entire fact-filled audio right here on WEEI.com.
The far-ranging interview tackled all kinds of topics:
Boston is a football town, not a baseball town; the Houston Texans will edge out the New England Patriots in the AFC; "establishing the run" is overblown; clutch quarterbacks; our predictions from SI.com, and all the goodies at CHFF Insider, including the awesome power of Spreadapedia.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans