CHFF Audio: Boston A Football Town, Plus 2012 NFL Predictions
Cold, Hard Football Facts publisher and Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne tackled the 2012 season this morning with his pals at sports radio WEEI.
Listen to the entire fact-filled audio right here on WEEI.com.
The far-ranging interview tackled all kinds of topics:
Boston is a football town, not a baseball town; the Houston Texans will edge out the New England Patriots in the AFC; "establishing the run" is overblown; clutch quarterbacks; our predictions from SI.com, and all the goodies at CHFF Insider, including the awesome power of Spreadapedia.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team