Bryant McKinnie Says Strip Club Story is "bogus"
"I got no papers, I was never served. I just called my lawyer about this because this is a bogus story. I just read the article. He was working at those places and he's tried to borrow money from me. People can put anything out there. What strip club gives you a $375,000 tab. It just sounds stupid to me. I've never heard of this in my life. This is bogus to me. For it to be even reported is stupid to me."
McKinnie did confirm, however, the story that he owes $4.5 million in player loans.
As for publicly licking a prostitute on the Vikings Sex Boat, that ship has apparently sailed with the pigskin pundits.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".