Bryant McKinnie Says Strip Club Story is "bogus"
"I got no papers, I was never served. I just called my lawyer about this because this is a bogus story. I just read the article. He was working at those places and he's tried to borrow money from me. People can put anything out there. What strip club gives you a $375,000 tab. It just sounds stupid to me. I've never heard of this in my life. This is bogus to me. For it to be even reported is stupid to me."
McKinnie did confirm, however, the story that he owes $4.5 million in player loans.
As for publicly licking a prostitute on the Vikings Sex Boat, that ship has apparently sailed with the pigskin pundits.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay