Bryant McKinnie Says Strip Club Story is "bogus"
"I got no papers, I was never served. I just called my lawyer about this because this is a bogus story. I just read the article. He was working at those places and he's tried to borrow money from me. People can put anything out there. What strip club gives you a $375,000 tab. It just sounds stupid to me. I've never heard of this in my life. This is bogus to me. For it to be even reported is stupid to me."
McKinnie did confirm, however, the story that he owes $4.5 million in player loans.
As for publicly licking a prostitute on the Vikings Sex Boat, that ship has apparently sailed with the pigskin pundits.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team