Boy With Brain Cancer Scores 69-Yard TD in Nebraska Cornhuskers Spring Game
Little Jack Hoffman, a 7-year-old brain cancer victim, scored a 69-yard touchdown in the Nebraska Cornhuskers spring game on Saturday.
You can learn more about Hoffman, and his cause, by visiting the Team Jack page on Facebook.
Also, see Jack get the big call from the coaches on the sidelines here.
They do take their football seriously in Nebraska. More than 60,000 fans watched Little Jack's big run in the Cornhuskers spring game.
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years