Boy With Brain Cancer Scores 69-Yard TD in Nebraska Cornhuskers Spring Game
Little Jack Hoffman, a 7-year-old brain cancer victim, scored a 69-yard touchdown in the Nebraska Cornhuskers spring game on Saturday.
You can learn more about Hoffman, and his cause, by visiting the Team Jack page on Facebook.
Also, see Jack get the big call from the coaches on the sidelines here.
They do take their football seriously in Nebraska. More than 60,000 fans watched Little Jack's big run in the Cornhuskers spring game.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate