Boy With Brain Cancer Scores 69-Yard TD in Nebraska Cornhuskers Spring Game
Little Jack Hoffman, a 7-year-old brain cancer victim, scored a 69-yard touchdown in the Nebraska Cornhuskers spring game on Saturday.
You can learn more about Hoffman, and his cause, by visiting the Team Jack page on Facebook.
Also, see Jack get the big call from the coaches on the sidelines here.
They do take their football seriously in Nebraska. More than 60,000 fans watched Little Jack's big run in the Cornhuskers spring game.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team