Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Boston broadcaster Gary Tanguay is an old friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, the former host of our CHFF TV segments. Great guy. Kirk Minihane of Boston sports radio WEEI is also a Friend of the Facts. We've hosted radio shows with him.
But the two verbal gunslingers nearly came to physical blows last night on Comcast SportsNet New England in a heated debate about how Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will handle the Aaron Hernandez situation during their press conference Wednesday and throughout the year.
Looks like it's going to be a long, hot autumn for the Patriots ... and for the Boston sports media.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay