Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Boston broadcaster Gary Tanguay is an old friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, the former host of our CHFF TV segments. Great guy. Kirk Minihane of Boston sports radio WEEI is also a Friend of the Facts. We've hosted radio shows with him.
But the two verbal gunslingers nearly came to physical blows last night on Comcast SportsNet New England in a heated debate about how Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will handle the Aaron Hernandez situation during their press conference Wednesday and throughout the year.
Looks like it's going to be a long, hot autumn for the Patriots ... and for the Boston sports media.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team