Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Boston broadcaster Gary Tanguay is an old friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, the former host of our CHFF TV segments. Great guy. Kirk Minihane of Boston sports radio WEEI is also a Friend of the Facts. We've hosted radio shows with him.
But the two verbal gunslingers nearly came to physical blows last night on Comcast SportsNet New England in a heated debate about how Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will handle the Aaron Hernandez situation during their press conference Wednesday and throughout the year.
Looks like it's going to be a long, hot autumn for the Patriots ... and for the Boston sports media.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls