Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Boston broadcaster Gary Tanguay is an old friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, the former host of our CHFF TV segments. Great guy. Kirk Minihane of Boston sports radio WEEI is also a Friend of the Facts. We've hosted radio shows with him.
But the two verbal gunslingers nearly came to physical blows last night on Comcast SportsNet New England in a heated debate about how Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will handle the Aaron Hernandez situation during their press conference Wednesday and throughout the year.
Looks like it's going to be a long, hot autumn for the Patriots ... and for the Boston sports media.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review