Belichick-Hernandez Debate Gets Ugly On Boston TV
Boston broadcaster Gary Tanguay is an old friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts, the former host of our CHFF TV segments. Great guy. Kirk Minihane of Boston sports radio WEEI is also a Friend of the Facts. We've hosted radio shows with him.
But the two verbal gunslingers nearly came to physical blows last night on Comcast SportsNet New England in a heated debate about how Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots will handle the Aaron Hernandez situation during their press conference Wednesday and throughout the year.
Looks like it's going to be a long, hot autumn for the Patriots ... and for the Boston sports media.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team