Audio: Ray Lewis Asks God To Make Him Lord Of The Dance
By Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts Resident Voice-of-God
Click the play button if you're having trouble with that listening experience.
You can also dive into the first and second editions of Raymond mic'd up while talking to God.
1. Click to revisit Ray Lewis' first Mic'd Up session at Congregation.
2. And for his second encounter, in which Raymond asked God why the Ravens were struggling.
3. Ray Lewis & Hannibal Lecter. Hmmm.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?