Audio: Ray Lewis Asks God To Make Him Lord Of The Dance
By Patrick Imig (@patrickimig)
Cold Hard Football Facts Resident Voice-of-God
Click the play button if you're having trouble with that listening experience.
You can also dive into the first and second editions of Raymond mic'd up while talking to God.
1. Click to revisit Ray Lewis' first Mic'd Up session at Congregation.
2. And for his second encounter, in which Raymond asked God why the Ravens were struggling.
3. Ray Lewis & Hannibal Lecter. Hmmm.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012