Adam Schefter, World-Class Tailgating, Broncos-Patriots Today On CHFF Radio
Cold, Hard Football Facts.com Radio hits the digital airwaves each Wednesday live from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com.
ESPN's NFL Insider Adam Schefter headlines our guests this week.
He'll talk about the big Broncos-Patriots showdown in Foxboro this week, and we'll tap his Denver expertise (Schefter cut his chops covering the Broncos) for some insight into John Elway's management in Denver.
CHFF Radio on Patriots.com is hosted by Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne and talented CHFF editor and resident Voice of God Patrick Imig.
We'll also talk some world-class tailgating, as we do every week. Our in-studio panel of experts this week including restaurateurs and tailgaters extraordinaire Garrett Harker and Jackson Cannon.
Harker is the owner of famed Boston eateries Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar and The Hawthorne, one of the nation's top cocktail bars. Each is in the Fenway neighborhood, a short distance from Fenway Park.
Cannon is his partner, an international cocktail rock star and huge Redskins fan.
CHFF bon vivant Frankie C., the man who wears Tom Brady pajamas, will likely join in with his irreverent take on football and on life.
You can join the action by calling 508-298-0398 or by emailing email@example.com.
Don't forget to catch Fantasy Football Champs on each Tuesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Football Nation each Thursday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., also on Patriots.com Radio.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?